Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Last of the Small Independents

Secret Weapon Marketing

Secret Weapon Marketing is responsible for what is in my opinion the funniest of advertisements on t.v, the Jack in the Box Commercials.  This one in particular, the Mini Buffalo Ranch Chicken Sandwich gets me every single time.  I think its just the mix of cleverness with rediculous-ness that makes it so funny.  What I want to know is who was sitting in their office and thought to themselves, "I know we will make a mini buffalo ranch chicken sandwich dance!"  This person is a genius.



Wongdoody

The Wongdoody spot for pizza night...or pizza Knight for round table pizza is genius.  It doesn't go too far out of the box, it just takes a literal different interpretation of a word and turns it into an entire ad concept.  I love the simplicity, I think that is what makes it so successful.



R/GA

R/GA made this contribution to the Ad Council's fight against cyber bullying, and sexting.  The idea was to make a forum for teens to discuss this issue so that they had the tools to make the right decision.  Because the effort was made in the perspective of teens, it was very successful.  I great piece of creative, and interactive work by R/GA.



AMV/BBDO

I wanted to look at this ad by AMV/BBDO because as an avid gum addict I have always been intrigued by this 5 gum.  In sleek black packaging, they name cinnamon gum, "flare."  I think that this ad definitely goes with the over all feel of the gum in that it is meant to be intense, and sleek.  I think that the art direction in the ad was great, but if I watched it without the logo.  I would never have known it was a gum ad.  


No comments:

Post a Comment